JSAI-isAI is an annual event that hosts several international workshops on the topic of artificial intelligence supported by the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence. JSAI-isAI brings together a set of workshops at a common site, providing a unique and intimate forum for colleagues in a given discipline. JSAI-isAI also provides an important opportunity for AI researchers to get together and share their knowledge.
JSAI-isAI have been held since 2009 (see History of JSAI-isAI).
The ninth JSAI International Symposia on AI (JSAI-isAI 2017) will take place at Bunkyo School Building in University of Tukuba’s Tokyo Campus, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo on November 13th – 15th, 2017.
Seven workshops are accepted for JSAI-isAI2017. Please see these accepted workshops and we hope you prepare your submission papers.
Call for workshop proposals We would like to invite you to submit your workshop proposal to JSAI-isAI 2017. Please take a look at call for workshop proposals. (application is closed).
The deadline for workshop proposal is April 17, 2017
Benefits of organizing/attending workshops at JSAI-isAI 2017
- Expenses such as travel expenses for invited speakers will be supported by JSAI within a specified budget.
- Mentoring for organizing international workshop by experienced advisory committees is available.
- We officially confirm selcted papers will be published as a post proceedings of Springer LNAI.
|April 17, 2017||workshop proposal due|
|May 01, 2017||workshop notification|
|Early May 2017||release of call for papers|
|August 2017||paper submission due|
|September 2017||author notification|
|October 31, 2017||early registration due|
|November 13-15, 2017||JSAI-isAI2017|
JSAI-isAI 2017 Committee
- Daisuke Bekki (Ochanomizu University, Japan)
- Ho Tu Bao (JAIST, Japan)
- Ee-Peng Lim (Singapore Management University, Singapore)
- Thanaruk Theeramunkong, (SIIT, Thammasat University, Thailand)
- Tsuyoshi Murata (Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan)
- Yukiko Nakano (Seikei University, Japan)
- Mihoko Otake (Chiba University)
- Ken Satoh (NII, Japan)
- Vincent S. Tseng (National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan)
- Takashi Washio (Osaka University, Japan)
Chair: Sachiyo Arai (Chiba University, Japan)
Co-Chairs: Kazuhiro Kojima (AIST, Japan)
Publication Co-Chairs: Koji Mineshima