JSAI-isAI is an annual event that hosts several international workshops on the topic of artificial intelligence supported by the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence. JSAI-isAI brings together a set of workshops at a common site, providing a unique and intimate forum for colleagues in a given discipline. JSAI-isAI also provides an important opportunity for AI researchers to get together and share their knowledge.
Last year, six workshops were held at JSAI-isAI 2013, and more than 160 people attended.
The sixth JSAI International Symposia on AI (JSAI-isAI 2014) will take place at Keio University, Yokohama, Kanagawa on November 23th – 24th, 2014. We would like to invite you to submit your workshop proposal to JSAI-isAI 2014. Please take a look at call for workshop proposals. The deadline for workshop proposal is March 23, 2014.
Benefits of organizing/attending workshops at JSAI-isAI 2014
- Travel expenses for invited speakers will be supported by JSAI within a specified budget.
- Registration fee is inexpensive.
- Selected papers will be published as a post proceedings of Springer LNAI.
|Mar. 23, 2014||workshop proposal due|
|Apr. 9, 2014||workshop notification|
|Apr. 2014||release of call for papers|
|Aug. 2014||paper submission due|
|Sept. 2014||author notification|
|Nov. 23-24, 2014||JSAI-isAI2014|
JSAI-isAI 2014 Committee
- Daisuke Bekki (Ochanomizu University, Japan)
- Ho Tu Bao (JAIST, Japan)
- Ee-Peng Lim (Singapore Management University, Singapore)
- Thanaruk Theeramunkong, (SIIT, Thammasat University, Thailand)
- Tsuyoshi Murata (Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan)
- Yukiko Nakano (Seikei University, Japan)
- Ken Satoh (NII, Japan)
- Vincent S. Tseng (National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan)
- Takashi Washio (Osaka University, Japan)
Chair: Tsuyoshi Murata (Website)
Publication Co-Chairs: TBA