- Dates: June 12 (Sun), 13 (Mon), and 14 (Tue), 2022
- Venue: Kyoto International Conference Center, Kyoto, Japan (onsite/online/hybrid style is available)
- Sponsored by: The Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence (JSAI)
- Registration (required)
- Instruction for speakers
- Guide to on-site participants: please refer to the guide to JSAI2022 participants.
The 14th JSAI International Symposia on AI (JSAI-isAI 2022) will take place at Kyoto International Conference Center, Kyoto, Japan, on June 12 through 14, 2022. JSAI-isAI is an event that hosts multiple international workshops at the same location, providing a unique and intimate forum for colleagues in a focused discipline. JSAI-isAI also provides an important opportunity for AI researchers to get together and share their knowledge. JSAI-isAI 2022 will be held in conjunction with JSAI annual conference (JSAI2022). We hope the participants of the symposium also enjoy events in JSAI2022 such as invited talks and international sessions.
We are pleased to announce that a post-proceedings of JSAI-isAI2022 and JSAI2022 will be published in the Springer LNAI series.
List of past post-proceedings
Proposal Submission Deadline: January 10, 2022 January 24, 2022 (Extended)
Notification of Workshop Acceptance: January 14, 2022 January 28, 2022 Call for Workshop Papers (suggested): Late January, 2022 Submission Deadline for Workshop Papers: April 15, 2022 Notification of Acceptance of Workshop Papers: May 15, 2022 Submission Deadline for Camera-Ready Papers: May 31, 2022 Workshop Dates: June 12-14, 2022
- Chair: Yasufumi Takama, Tokyo Metropolitan University
- Vice-Chair: Katsutoshi Yada, Kansai University
Workshop Schedule (Floor Map)
|June 13||June 14|
Sixteenth International Workshop on Juris-informatics (JURISIN2022)
Juris-informatics is a new research area which studies legal issues from the perspective of informatics. The purpose of this workshop is to discuss both the fundamental and practical issues for juris-informatics among people from the various backgrounds such as law, social science, information and intelligent technology, logic and philosophy, including the conventional “AI and law” area. We solicit unpublished papers on theories, technologies and applications on juris-informatics.
Co-chairs: Makoto Nakamura (Niigata Institute of Technology), Satoshi Tojo (Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology)
Sixth International Workshop on Scientific Document Analysis (SCIDOCA2022)
Recent proliferation of scientific papers and technical documents has become an obstacle to efficient information acquisition of new information in various fields. It is almost impossible for individual researchers to check and read all related documents. Even retrieving relevant documents is becoming harder and harder. This workshop gathers all the researchers and experts who are aiming at scientific document analysis from various perspectives, and invite technical paper presentations and system demonstrations that cover any aspects of scientific document analysis.
Chair: Nguyen Le Minh (Japan Advanced Insititute of Science and Technology (JAIST))
Honorary Chair: Yuji Matsumoto (Riken Center for Advanced Intelligence Project (AIP))
Please buy a ticket to complete a registration for a workshop.
* The number of tickets sold will be limited to 120 to avoid a crowded situation.
- Early-bird: until May 31, 2022
- Member: 7,000JPY (no tax)
- Non-member: 13,000JPY (incl tax)
- Student: 5,000JPY (incl tax)
- After June 1, 2022
- Member: 12,000JPY (no tax)
- Non-member: 18,000JPY (incl tax)
- Student: 8,000JPY (incl tax)
- Online audience *Speakers cannot select these categories. (At least one of authors are requested to pay the above-mentioned registration fee.)
- Online member or student audience*: free
- Online non-member audience*: 2,000JPY (incl tax)
Special benefits for attending both JSAI-isAI2022 and JSAI2022
- Participants of JSAI2022 can attend JSAI-isAI2022 as an audience (not as a speaker) with an early-bird registration fee regardless of the registration date.
- Participants of JSAI-isAI2022 can attend the international sessions in JSAI2022 (held online) free of charge.
Recordings of Workshops
Note: Same password as the workshop proceedings is required. Available until the end of June, 2022.