JSAI-isAI is an annual event that hosts several international workshops on the topic of artificial intelligence supported by the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence. JSAI-isAI brings together a set of workshops at a common site, providing a unique and intimate forum for colleagues in a given discipline. JSAI-isAI also provides an important opportunity for AI researchers to get together and share their knowledge.
Last year, six workshops were held at JSAI-isAI 2013, and more than 160 people attended.
List of accepted workshops
- The 11th International Workshop on Logic and Engineering of Natural Language Semantics (LENLS11)
- JURISIN (Juris-informatics) 2014
- Graph-based Algorithms for Big Data and its Applications
- 3rd Workshop on Culture Aware Robotics (CARs@JSAI-isAI)
The sixth JSAI International Symposia on AI (JSAI-isAI 2014) will take place at Keio University, Yokohama, Kanagawa on November 23th – 25th, 2014. We would like to invite you to submit your workshop proposal to JSAI-isAI 2014. Please take a look at call for workshop proposals. The deadline for workshop proposal is March 23, 2014.
Benefits of organizing/attending workshops at JSAI-isAI 2014
- Travel expenses for invited speakers will be supported by JSAI within a specified budget.
- Registration fee is inexpensive (around JPY 13,000).
- Selected papers will be published as a post proceedings. Springer has been approved to publish post-proceedings for the last five years (JSAI-isAI 2009-2013). Formal approval for JSAI-isAI 2014 will be later.
- We are planning to publish a special issue of excellent papers from an international journal. We are negotiating with a publisher now. Details will be posted here soon.
|Mar. 23, 2014||workshop proposal due|
|Apr. 9, 2014||workshop notification|
|Apr. 2014||release of call for papers|
|Aug. 2014||paper submission due|
|Sept. 2014||author notification|
|Nov. 23-25, 2014||JSAI-isAI2014|
JSAI-isAI 2014 Committee
- Daisuke Bekki (Ochanomizu University, Japan)
- Ho Tu Bao (JAIST, Japan)
- Ee-Peng Lim (Singapore Management University, Singapore)
- Thanaruk Theeramunkong, (SIIT, Thammasat University, Thailand)
- Tsuyoshi Murata (Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan)
- Yukiko Nakano (Seikei University, Japan)
- Ken Satoh (NII, Japan)
- Vincent S. Tseng (National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan)
- Takashi Washio (Osaka University, Japan)
Chair: Tsuyoshi Murata (Website)
Publication Co-Chairs: TBA