- Dates: November 13 (Sat), 14 (Sun), and 15 (Mon), 2021
- Venue: Raiosha in Hiyoshi Campus of Keio University, Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan. (or online)
- Sponsored by: The Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence (JSAI)
The 13th JSAI International Symposia on AI (JSAI-isAI 2021) will take place at Raiosha in Hiyoshi Campus of Keio University, Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan, on November 13 through 15, 2021 (if the COVID-19 pandemic is under control by then, otherwise it will be online). JSAI-isAI is an event that hosts multiple international workshops at the same location, providing a unique and intimate forum for colleagues in a focused discipline. JSAI-isAI also provides an important opportunity for AI researchers to get together and share their knowledge. JSAI-isAI 2021 is in succession to the international workshops co-located with JSAI annual conferences since 2009.
- (March 27, 2021): JSAI-isAI 2021, Call for workshop proposal is open.
- Proposal Submission Deadline: April 16, 2021
- Notification of Workshop Acceptance: May 1, 2020
- Call for Workshop Papers (suggested): Early May 2021
- Submission Deadline for Workshop Papers: August 31, 2021
- Notification of Acceptance of Workshop Papers: September 2021
- Submission Deadline for Camera-Ready Papers: October 2021
- Workshop Dates: November 13-15, 2021
- Chair: Katsutoshi Yada, Kansai University
- Vice-Chair: Naoaki Okazaki, Tokyo Institute of Technology