- Dates: May 28 (Tue) – 31 (Fri), 2024
- Venue: ACT CITY Hamamatsu, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka, Japan
- Sponsored by: The Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence (JSAI)
- Registration (required)
The 16th JSAI International Symposia on AI (JSAI-isAI 2024) will take place at ACT CITY Hamamatsu, Shizuoka, Japan, on May 28 through 31, 2024. JSAI-isAI is an event that hosts multiple international workshops at the same location, providing a unique and intimate forum for colleagues in a focused discipline. JSAI-isAI also provides an important opportunity for AI researchers to get together and share their knowledge. JSAI-isAI 2024 will be held in conjunction with JSAI annual conference (JSAI2024). We hope the participants of the symposium also enjoy events in JSAI2024, such as invited talks and international sessions.
Selected papers will be published as proceedings of Springer LNAI.
NOTE: Until 2023, we use Springer LNAI as post proceedings, but we will use it as proceedings instead, so those selected papers should be properly submitted 2 months before the symposium – which is March 25, 2024.
- Workshop Proposal Submission Deadline: October 15, 2023
- Notification of Workshop Acceptance: November 1, 2023
- Call for Workshop Papers (suggested): Mid-November, 2023
- Submission Deadline for Workshop Papers: January 31, 2024
- Notification of Acceptance of Workshop Papers: February 29, 2024
- Submission Deadline for Camera-Ready Papers: March 25, 2024
- Workshop Dates: May 28 – 31, 2024
- Chair: Toyotaro Suzumura, The University of Tokyo
- Vice-Chair: Mayumi Bono, National Institute of Informatics
Special benefits for attending both JSAI-isAI2024 and JSAI2024
- (September 1, 2023): Site is open