- Dates: June 4 (Sun), 5 (Mon), and 6 (Tue), 2023
- Venue: Kumamoto-Jo Hall, Kumamoto, Japan (onsite/online/hybrid styles are all available)
- Sponsored by: The Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence (JSAI)
- Registration (required)
The 15th JSAI International Symposia on AI (JSAI-isAI 2023) will take place at Kumamoto-Jo Hall, Kumamoto, Japan, on June 4 through 6, 2023. JSAI-isAI is an event that hosts multiple international workshops at the same location, providing a unique and intimate forum for colleagues in a focused discipline. JSAI-isAI also provides an important opportunity for AI researchers to get together and share their knowledge. JSAI-isAI 2023 will be held in conjunction with JSAI annual conference (JSAI2023). We hope the participants of the symposium also enjoy events in JSAI2023, such as invited talks and international sessions.
We are pleased to announce that the post-proceedings of JSAI-isAI2023 and JSAI2023 will be published in the Springer LNAI series.
List of past post-proceedings
Workshop Proposal Submission Deadline: November 30, 2022 Notification of Workshop Acceptance: December 15, 2022 Call for Workshop Papers (suggested): Late December, 2022 Submission Deadline for Workshop Papers: March 31, 2023 Notification of Acceptance of Workshop Papers: April 30, 2023
- Submission Deadline for Camera-Ready Papers: May 25, 2023
- Workshop Dates: June 4-6, 2023
- Chair: Mayumi Bono, National Institute of Informatics
- Vice-Chair: Yasufumi Takama, Tokyo Metropolitan University
- Seventeenth International Workshop on Juris-informatics (JURISIN2023)
- Seventh International Workshop on Scientific Document Analysis (SCIDOCA2023)
- First International Workshop on Embodied Semiotics (EmSemi2023)
- International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence of and for Business (AI-Biz 2023)
|Sunday, June 4||Monday, June 5||Tuesday, June 6|
|JURISIN||Room H (B1)||Room H (B1)|
|SCIDOCA||Room I (B2)||Room I (B2)|
|EmSemi||Room J (B3)||Room J (B3)|
|AI-Biz||Room I (B2)|
Please buy a ticket to complete registration for a workshop.
- Early-bird: until May 21, 2023
- Member: 7,000JPY (no tax)
- Non-member: 13,000JPY (incl tax)
- Student: 5,000JPY (incl tax)
- After May 22, 2023
- Member: 12,000JPY (no tax)
- Non-member: 18,000JPY (incl tax)
- Student: 8,000JPY (incl tax)
- Online audience *Speakers cannot select these categories. (At least one of authors are requested to pay the above-mentioned registration fee.)
- Online member or student audience*: free
- Online non-member audience*: 2,000JPY (incl tax)
* To avoid a crowded situation, the number of tickets sold will be limited to 120.
* If you participate in both the JSAI annual conference and the JSAI-isAI workshop, please make a registration on the following page (JSAI2023).
Special benefits for attending both JSAI-isAI2023 and JSAI2023
- For JSAI2023 attendees: The participation fee for JSAI2023 will allow you to participate and present at isAI (without the presentation fee 3,000 yen as set by JSAI2023).
- For isAI2023 only attendees: Free auditing participation in international sessions (conducted online) at the JSAI2023.
- (October 12, 2022): Site is open.
- (October 15, 2022): modified ‘Special benefits’.
- (December 22, 2022): added ‘Accepted workshops’ and modified ‘Special benefits’.
- (December 23, 2022): modified ‘Registration’.
- (March 21, 2023): added ‘Room’ and the announcement of post-proceedings.
- (May 24, 2023): modified ‘Room’ assignment.