JSAI-isAI is an annual event that hosts several international workshops on the topic of artificial intelligence supported by the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence. JSAI-isAI brings together a set of workshops at a common site, providing a unique and intimate forum for colleagues in a given discipline. JSAI-isAI also provides an important opportunity for AI researchers to get together and share their knowledge.
JSAI-isAI have been held since 2009 (see History of JSAI-isAI).
Accepted workshops with reports
The seventh JSAI International Symposia on AI (JSAI-isAI 2016) will take place at Raiosha in Hiyoshi Campus of Keio University, Yokohama, Kanagawa on November 14th – 16th, 2016. We would like to invite you to submit your workshop proposal to JSAI-isAI 2016. Please take a look at call for workshop proposals(closed). The deadline for workshop proposal was April 11, 2016.Seven workshops are accepted for JSAI-isAI2016. Please see these accepted workshops and we hope you prepare your submission papers.
Benefits of organizing/attending workshops at JSAI-isAI 2016
- Expenses such as travel expenses for invited speakers will be supported by JSAI within a specified budget.
- Mentoring for organizing international workshop by experienced advisory committees is available.
- We officially confirm selected papers will be published as a post proceedings of Springer LNAI.
|April. 11, 2016||workshop proposal due|
|Apr. 25, 2016||workshop notification|
|May. 2016||release of call for papers|
|Aug. 2016||paper submission due|
|Sept. 2016||author notification|
|Oct. 31, 2016||early registration due|
|Nov. 14-16, 2016||JSAI-isAI2016|
JSAI-isAI 2016 Committee
- Daisuke Bekki (Ochanomizu University, Japan)
- Ho Tu Bao (JAIST, Japan)
- Ee-Peng Lim (Singapore Management University, Singapore)
- Thanaruk Theeramunkong, (SIIT, Thammasat University, Thailand)
- Tsuyoshi Murata (Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan)
- Yukiko Nakano (Seikei University, Japan)
- Mihoko Otake (Chiba University)
- Ken Satoh (NII, Japan)
- Vincent S. Tseng (National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan)
- Takashi Washio (Osaka University, Japan)
Chair: Setsuya Kurahashi (Website)
Co-Chairs: Yuiko Ota, Sachiyo Arai
Publication Co-Chairs: TBA