JSAI-isAI is an annual event that hosts several international workshops on the topic of artificial intelligence supported by the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence. JSAI-isAI brings together a set of workshops at a common site, providing a unique and intimate forum for colleagues in a given discipline. JSAI-isAI also provides an important opportunity for AI researchers to get together and share their knowledge.
JSAI-isAI have been held since 2009 (see History of JSAI-isAI).
Accepted workshops with reports
Call for workshop proposals (application is closed)
The seventh JSAI International Symposia on AI (JSAI-isAI 2015) will take place at Hiyoshi Campus and Yagami Campus of Keio University, Yokohama, Kanagawa on November 16th – 18th, 2015. We would like to invite you to submit your workshop proposal to JSAI-isAI 2015. Please take a look at call for workshop proposals. The deadline for workshop proposal was April 13, 2015.
Benefits of organizing/attending workshops at JSAI-isAI 2015
- Expenses such as travel expenses for invited speakers will be supported by JSAI within a specified budget.
- Mentoring for organizing international workshop by experienced advisory committees is available.
- We officially confirm selected papers will be published as a post proceedings of Springer LNAI.
|April. 13, 2015||workshop proposal due|
|Apr. 27, 2015||workshop notification|
|Apr. 2015||release of call for papers|
|Aug. 2015||paper submission due|
|Sept. 2015||author notification|
|Nov. 4, 2015||early registration due|
|Nov. 16-18, 2015||JSAI-isAI2015|
JSAI-isAI 2015 Committee
- Daisuke Bekki (Ochanomizu University, Japan)
- Ho Tu Bao (JAIST, Japan)
- Ee-Peng Lim (Singapore Management University, Singapore)
- Thanaruk Theeramunkong, (SIIT, Thammasat University, Thailand)
- Tsuyoshi Murata (Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan)
- Yukiko Nakano (Seikei University, Japan)
- Ken Satoh (NII, Japan)
- Vincent S. Tseng (National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan)
- Takashi Washio (Osaka University, Japan)
Chair: Mihoko Otake (Website)
Co-Chairs: Setsuya Kurahashi, Yuiko Ota
Publication Co-Chairs: TBA