We made a system for long-term members who had been contributing to JSAI as the member so that we would thank them and would let them continue participating in JSAI.
A regular member aged 65 and over, who has been the member for not less than 20 years, could apply for this long-term member.
After the application is acknowledged by JSAI board meeting, his/her annual membership fee will be exempted for half amount from the next fiscal year.
Also his/her name will be carried in the announcement of JSAI journal.
You can apply for the long-term member as follows.
Send the following information to the office shown bellow by e-mail, fax, or postal mail.
Note that the application by telephone cannot be accepted.
The applications, which have been received by November 30th in every year, are reviewed and acknowledged by JSAI board meeting.
The annual membership fees for acknowledged members are exempted from the next fiscal year.
Necessary information in your message:
- 1. Your membership number
- 2. Your name
- 3. Your membership category
- 4. Your age on April 1st in the next year
- 5. Your contact details (postal address, telephone number, e-mail address)
- 6. The subject of the message should be “application for long-term member.”
- 7. Other additional information if needed
JSAI Membership management office
Address: Hamada Building 5th Floor, 2-26-11 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033, Japan