- Dates: November 15 (Sun), 16 (Mon), and 17 (Tue), 2020
- Venue: Campus Innovation Center Tokyo, Tamachi Campus, Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Sponsored by: The Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence (JSAI)
The eleventh JSAI International Symposia on AI (JSAI-isAI 2020) will take place at Campus Innovation Center Tokyo, Tamachi Campus, Tokyo Institute of Technology, on November 15 through 17, 2020. JSAI-isAI is an event that hosts multiple international workshops at the same location, providing a unique and intimate forum for colleagues in a focused discipline. JSAI-isAI also provides an important opportunity for AI researchers to gather and share their knowledge. JSAI-isAI 2020 is in succession to the international workshops co-located with JSAI annual conferences since 2009.
JSAI invites proposals for the eleventh JSAI-isAI. We ask prospective workshop organizers to submit a proposal in Microsoft Excel format with the following information:
- Title of the workshop
- Objectives and scope
- Names and contacts of key organizers (preferably, at least one of the organizers is non-Japanese).
- A tentative list of members of the program committee.
- Expected number of papers, attendees, and preliminary workshop format
Submitted proposals will be reviewed by the JSAI-isAI 2020 Committee.
How to submit
Please download the template of Workshop proposal for JSAI-isAI 2020 (Microsoft Excel file), complete a proposal (in “Content” (B) column), and send the proposal to jsai-isai [at] ai-gakkai.or.jp via e-mail by April 14, 2020.
- Proposal Submission Deadline: April 14, 2020
- Notification of Workshop Acceptance: May 1, 2020
- Call for Workshop Papers (suggested): Early May 2020
- Submission Deadline for Workshop Papers: August 31, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance of Workshop Papers: September 2020
- Submission Deadline for Camera-Ready Papers: October 2020
- Workshop Dates: November 15-17, 2020
Benefits of organizing/attending JSAI-isAI workshops
- Expenses (e.g., travel expenses) for invited speakers will be supported by JSAI within a specified budget.
- Selected papers will be published as post proceedings of Springer LNAI.
- Organizers and chairs of a workshop shall have full control over the call for papers, forming of program committees, reviewing and making decisions for submitted papers, and planning the workshop program. Furthermore, they should state on the web page that the workshop is associated with JSAI-isAI 2020, for example, “with support of the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence” and “in association with the eleventh JSAI International Symposia on AI (JSAI-isAI 2020).” They are also responsible for preparing a short report of the workshop, that will be published in the journal of JSAI.
- Authors should follow the authors’ guidelines of Springer and use their templates for proceedings, either in LaTeX or Word format, for preparing their papers. Springer encourages authors to include their ORCIDs in their papers. Besides, the corresponding author of each paper must complete and sign a Consent-to-Publish form on behalf of all the authors. The corresponding author signing the copyright form should be identical to the one marked on the paper. Once the files have been sent to Springer, it is impossible to change a list of authors of a paper.