About COVID-19 issues [April 28, 2020]
- Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, JSAI2020 will cancel its physical conference this year, and instead will be hosted as a fully online conference.
- We will not refund registration fee for participation and presentation.
- We will keep the original timetable as much as possible.
- The deadline for early and late registration have been changed to 18:00 JST, May 8 and 18:00 JST, May 22, respectively. Please note that the on-site registration will not be available.
- Any other details will be posted on this website.
- Your participation is central to the success of this type of a conference, and we are looking forward to meeting you at the online conference.
About COVID-19 issues [March 27, 2020]
We are monitoring the situation of COVID-19 outbreak, and we are keeping open the possibility of an in-person meeting. But, we are making a backup plan for a virtual online conference to avoid large group meetings and travels.
We will make a decision for the in-person meeting by April 23, and any updates in the status will be posted on this website.
The health of our attendees and volunteers have always been our top priority at this conference. We will be getting advices and following instructions from medical institutions, in case of holding in-person meeting.
Even in case of virtual online meeting, we will not refund registration fee for participation and presentation.
In case of virtual online meeting, we may cancel several events such as social events and industrial demonstration.