- You can see the presentation schedule at JSAI2022 web program site. On or after May 27, you need to log on the site to see the timetable, Zoom URLs, and paper PDFs. The authentication information such as log-on ID and password is sent to all registered participants via admission ticket’ s email from firstname.lastname@example.org at the end of May.
- Slack is used as a communication tool for the conference. The invitation link is placed at the sponsor exhibition page, where you need to log in. Join JSAI2022 workplace from the invitation link.
Log in the web program site (https://confit.atlas.jp/guide/event/jsai2022/top) from “Participant Log in” button.
Move to the sponsor exhibition page (https://confit.atlas.jp/guide/event/jsai2022/sessions/category/120).
- The zoom URLs will be available on or after May 27 at the site.
- Due to your PC, web browser, Zoom application, or network environment, you could not access video contents in the web program site or Zoom meetings. Please log on the site in advance to check whether you can access them.
- Although interactive sessions are just as an in-person session, you can see the poster of each presentation at the web program site.
Prevention measures against COVID-19 infection
We carry out the following measures. We appreciate your kind cooperation.
- Measuring body temperature at the entrance
You are not allowed to enter, if your body temperature is higher than 37.5℃.
- Wearing face mask in the venue
You are not admitted to the venue, unless you wear a face mask.
- Frequent hand sterilization
A hand sanitizer is placed at each session room.
- Keeping physical distance at the reception area and in session rooms
- Reduction of the seating capacity of each room and prohibition of standing to watch there
- Ventilation of session rooms
- Encouragement of installation of COCOA (COVID-19 Contact-Confirming Application) in advance.
- Submission of health check sheet
When arriving at the venue everyday, fill out Google Form and show your score to the staff, or make out Health Check Sheet (in Japanese) and pass it to the staff. You can download the blank sheet in advance.
Reception at the venue
Participants who already made registration:
Print out your admission ticket containing QR code, bring it to the venue, and show it to the staff at the reception desk. You may show the admission ticket on your smartphone instead of the printout.
Participants who have not made registration yet:
You can make registration and online credit-card payment at the following web site, even during the conference period. Please make them before coming to the reception desk.
We could not accept cash payment. We ask you for your kind understanding.
Reception opening hours
9:30 am – 5:30 pm, Tuesday, June 14
8:30 am – 6:00 pm, Wednesday, June 15
9:30 am – 4:30 pm, Thursday, June 16
9:30 am – 3:00 pm, Friday, June 17
Almost all sessions, excluding interactive sessions, industrial sessions, and lunch seminars, will be recorded to provide the video-on-demand service of their recorded videos to the conference participants after the next day of each session. Please do not record any sessions to your own PC, smartphone or camera without permission.
We recommend that you should check your PC, Zoom application, web browser, and network environment, which you are going to use for the conference, in advance.
How to join the session
The Zoom URL of each session is shown on timetables at the web program site. Please enter the meeting corresponding to the session you want to join after 5 minutes before the meeting starts.
When joining a session as an audience participant, please set your name at the Zoom participant panel to English alphabet.
Eg. Taro YAMADA
* You can rename it yourself after attending the meeting.
We ask you to enter each session after 5 minutes before the session starts, because we need some preparation with the chair and speakers of the session. When the session ends, please leave the meeting as soon as possible, because some preparation for the next session is needed. Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Plenary sessions (PS) and proposed session (KS) at room A are held using Zoom webinar, and other sessions using Zoom meeting. Audience participants can only listen and see the speakers’ presentation in webinars, but they cannot talk using their microphone there. Use the chat function, if you have any questions or comments to the speaker. On the other hand, you can talk using your microphone in Zoom meetings, if necessary, although your microphone may be off when you enter a Zoom meeting. Please turn off your microphone and video camera to avoid noise, howling, or communication troubles, if they are on but you are not a speaker.